Insurance Coverage for Your Case
In today’s environment, litigation and trials are extremely expensive and often cost-prohibitive for many small and mid-sized corporations. The availability of insurance coverage for clients can be an important factor in the successful defense of litigation in the commercial arena
Despite this fact, many practitioners and litigators have little or no knowledge of the intricacies of analyzing detailed insurance policies and the means of obtaining insurance coverage for their clients.
We offer clients our extensive expertise in analyzing, negotiating, and litigating insurance coverage issues for claims with a wide range of exposures, including:
- Employment practices
- Commercial liability exposures
- Directors’ and officers’ liabilities
- Intellectual property disputes
- Professional errors and omissions claims
- Data privacy breaches and associated risks
- Environmental exposures
- Construction defects disputes
- Property damage disasters such as earthquakes and fires
The Louderback Law Group has vast experience in employee litigation, trade secrets litigation and commercial litigation. Contact us in our San Francisco or Silicon Valley offices for more information about who we are, what we do and if we can help you secure insurance coverage for your case.